Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Own Interpretation

For a piece of my own art, I have decided to do an experiment. I am going to write a piece of flarf-esque writing every five minutes for an thirty minutes. I put my youtube playlist on random and have google.com and babelfish translation up. Enjoy.

11:13
xoxo luvya its tru I am a pawn, a usless BEING…uhhh… Controlled by simpletons of greater power
cable modem is really like? Great joseph [!!!]
pay jk smile No will have i,broken and beaten

A slug to follow the masters trail mediator of epithelial
almost done he’s an idiot jerk babyy
look how he dances like fluffy…
who’s seeking CHALLLLLENGERS!
You have brought havoc to my creative
Banana pocket uhuh.


11:18

Ohyeah, Cry not till now, Cry not till now"? i.e.
"Start crying now"? SPF 45
Burn your bum. IM AN FBI AGENT
FBI AGEing wonderfully
You might, if you suspect what the rest of this poem is going to be like.Upon these words,
Oh jesus is real.
IN HEART IT DOESN”T MATTER
Girls don’t belong in the war savior
Cook me a meal,
You can’t handle these fluffy meals.


11:23


What should employers do when a hot pregnancy occurs? Sound appropriate wind chimes and instruct employees to leave the ant farm, uhuh Notify police, firefighters, or other appropriate emergency personnel if popcorn popping persist Take a head count of milkers at designated milking locations, and notify milking emergency personnel of any missing or milking milkers.

11:28
Washington, Apr 17 1990syrup not cooperating - Congressman Dennis J. Kucinich (D-OH, DOH!) passed an amendment to the Put it On Sticky Skateboards Protection Act last night that will make Ohio’s shores cleaner and safer,for orphanized chocolate milks, lol smile with foot in mouth,while protecting the local syrup economy. The amendment would let the public know when a state or local syrup government is able to identify the source of pathogenic contamination of syrup bodies like Lake Erie

11:33
WHY, who makes much of a miracle? Yeah Yeah?
By working together, we can solve the health care crisis, awe yeah, As to me, I know of nothing else but miracles, and deerhoof widgets. Whether I walk the streets of Anderson Cooper needs a political coverage theme,Or dart my sight over the roofs of pumpkin beavers,houses toward the sky, Or wade with naked feet along the beach, jk smile smilke, just in the edge of the water,
I DONE REAL BAD
Isn’t that cute?
In the deep pools of my uhhuh organs,Or stand under trees in the woods B.O


11:38
Welcome to Sapphire Mountain Rougue,
Baby.

Flies like peanut butter and
You can’t handle this marmalade.

You’re a big kid now.


11:43

In the Iraq
Such as
Dutch Americans are unable to do so
Because they are swinging back at me with ball mason
Jars. Uhuh.
The chick down the street don’t got a rand mcnally.
Such as south Africa
You can’t ask why they’re white.
It should help
Lyke over here in the dutch
Riding up in my pants
Help us
Educate
Our children in the future to build them up in the future for our children.
Ignorant HYPPPPOOOCRITEEEEE, aweee yeah.Such as in the us.




No comments: